Your Due Diligence Toolbox
As your dedicated environmental risk officer, ORMS provides you with all the tools needed for the effective and efficient management of the environmental due diligence process. And because one size never fits all, ORMS will tailor your toolbox to ensure you get and pay for what you need — not what you don’t need.
ORMS provides clients with a complete toolbox of quality products and services, including:
- Development of environmental risk management/credit review policies and procedures tailored to a lender’s risk tolerance — and with the flexibility to ensure sound business decisions.
- Screening tools that provide the data — and insight — required for effective decision-making.
- A comprehensive environmental desktop review of available data and recommendations regarding “next steps.”
- A comprehensive Phase I report — including a standardized, easy-to-understand summary and legal review by an environmental attorney — delivered on or ahead of schedule.
- Internet resources to assist with the ongoing administration of risk management policies and procedures.
- Real-time updates on new developments in lending due diligence.
- An innovative ordering and delivery system that provides lenders access to ORMS’s expertise with a few keystrokes.
- An easy-to-use, secure storage mechanism for reports and records.
- Instant access to ORMS’s virtual environmental department for answers to your environmental real estate questions.
- An annual property risk program review with one of our due diligence experts.
- Other reports to assist lenders in managing their environmental risk.